If you have a cable box device and would want to use a universal remote control to run your equipment, then why wait? We have the most recent working codes that you may type in your device using the remote control. These codes are simple to use and work with all universal remote devices. They perform wonderfully.
The finest ways to enter the sat universal remote codes have also been highlighted. If you are unsure of how to enter the code, therefore, check them once.
Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Cable Box Codes|
|ARCHER||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471|
|COLOR VOICE||0472, 0473|
|DIGITAL MUSIC EXPRESS||0514|
|GENERAL INSTRUMENT||0509, 0461, 0465|
|HAMLIN||0461, 0480, 0481, 0482|
|JERROLD||0509, 0461, 0465, 0518|
|MOTOROLA (COX)||0509, 0465, 0513, 0518|
|PHILIPS||0471, 0479, 0485, 0490, 0491, 0492|
|PHILIPS MAGNAVOX||0505, 0534|
|PIONEER||0478, 0506, 0493, 0494|
|RADIO SHACK||0505, 0534, 0525|
|RCA||0460, 0471, 0507|
|SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA||0498, 0497, 0506, 0535, 0512, 0466, 0496|
|TOCOM||0464, 0501, 0513, 0520|
|UNIKA||0468, 0469, 0471|
|UNIVERSAL||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471, 0502, 0524|
|VIEWSTAR||0475, 0485, 0487, 0500|
|ZENITH||0503, 0525, 0471, 0486, 0521, 0522, 0523, 0527|
How To Program Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote?
There are three simple ways to setup or configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search, and Manual Setup.
How to Program Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Cable Box & SAT universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all; your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into the search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1” and then press and hold the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps. A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming techniques were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.