There are several different varieties of Bose home theatres, including the Solo, CineMate, 321, Acoustimass, SoundTouch, Lifestyle, and Wave. If you want to control it with any universal remote control, you will need the codes, which we have available for each type so you may check them one at a time.
Actually, any universal remote control can be used to operate a Bose home cinema system, but configuring the remote requires the best possible functioning procedure. Simple instructions have been provided; review them and enter in accordance with them.
Set a BOSE home theatre in your universal remote. Use the 4 and 5-digit remote codes below.
Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater Speaker System Remote 4 Digit Codes
BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes For older BOSE Home Theater Systems
All remote codes reported working with BOSE Home Theater: Bose CineMate GS Series II, Bose 123 audio system, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System, Bose SoundTouch, Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 Entertainment System, Bose CineMate Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System, and more.
These codes are tested with: Xfinity X-1 remote, Comcast, XR2 Remote, Harmony 650, FiOS, Verizon, Cox, Time Warner, Century Link, etc…
How to Program a Universal Remote?
A universal remote can be set up or configured in three easy ways: using a keycode, programming using a universal remote code search, and manual setup.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “BOSE Home Theater universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Exactly what should happen; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above-mentioned steps. A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming techniques were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.