Here is the best guide to programming your TV with the universal remote control using some codes, such as three-digit codes, four-digit codes, and also five-digit codes, which are also compatible with APEX TVs, APEX VCRs, APEX DVD players, and APEX audio components. If you recently bought a new universal remote control for your Apex TV and don’t know the remote codes, then this is the guide for you.
You can attempt the apex tv remote codes from the list of below-mentioned codes using the instructions provided. We have all forms of apex tv 3-digit remote codes to program remote control and television together. Try another code if the first one doesn’t work for you, and so on until your remote control is synced with your television.
Note: Actually, most universal remotes can be configured with the 4 or 5-digit codes for these Apex TVs, and these codes will also work with SAT and CABLE remotes.
Apex TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
595, 744, 618, 005, 006, 743, 757, 552, 594, 815, 759, 745, 548, 312, 222, 542, 574, 771, 019, 214, 215, 216, 401, 236, 240, 241, 023, 032
First, try blue color codes then try the remaining codes because blue color codes worked for many users.
Apex TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Apex TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
1236, 1241, 1287, 1376
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
0214, 0216, 0215, 0401
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
0023, 0223, 0123, 0741
APEX VCR Universal Remote Code
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On”.
- On your “Apex TV universal remote,” select “TV”.
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button”.
That’s it, your TV should now function properly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can program your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
The above procedure may take a little longer, but it is critical to find your key code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should be functional for all in-room functions.
We hope the preceding methods and codes helped you configure your Apex TV as well as your favorite remote control. These methods are used to configure Apex remote controls.
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through every step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming techniques were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them. We’re pleased we could be of assistance.